Polk Automotive Industry Dashboard (July 2012 Edition)
The Polk Automotive Industry Dashboard is a compilation of time-sensitive facts and statistics for the automotive industry. Highlights from July 2012 include:
- Moderate Economic Growth – GDP up 1.5% in Q2 '12
- Cautious Consumers – Savings rate up, overall retail sales down
- Vehicle Sales Outperform Economy – Vehicle sales up 15.7% through May '12
- Mixed Financial Results for Auto Sector – Ford's profit is down, Chrysler's is up
- Gas Prices Continue to Impact Sales – Gas prices drive hybrid vehicle, car sales
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Learn how to acquire high-quality units by maximizing the opportunity among car shoppers looking to trade in their vehicles.
AutoTrader.com Multi-Device Car Shopping Study: How Consumers Shop for Cars
Exclusive study reveals how consumers use multiple devices while shopping for a car.
AutoTrader.com Survey Reveals Shopper Perceptions and Concerns Regarding Diesel, Hybrid, Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles
Cost is still a primary obstacle to consumer ... read more.
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - October 2013
Auction values begin their seasonal decline, but still ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.