- Thursday, December 4, 2014
- Time: 9am-3:30pm
- Tampa Convention Center, 333 S. Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602
Get the latest groundbreaking information on car shopper behavior and how it moves between the offline and online worlds. Come hear new ideas and gain insights from today's industry thought leaders. All levels of dealership personnel can benefit from this event.
What you'll learn:
- How today's customers shop for cars
- How to improve your visibility in the digital marketplace
- How to reach today's consumer at every stage of their car shopping process
- How to build in-store processes that produce great sales results
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Time: 10am-2:30pm
- Manheim Texas Hobby, 8215 Kopman Road, Houston, TX 77061-5405
The Wholesale Institute is a simple, interactive workshop designed to help dealers understand how to use all the tools provided by Manheim to increase their bottom line. Dealers learn how to earn customers’ trust, save time, increase margins and work more efficiently. They will also receive a breakdown of Condition Reports, how they are written and the value of their accuracy. Plus, additional tips on how a healthy mix of in-lane and online resources can help maximize wholesale and pre-owned profits.
The presentation will cover specifics like:
- Details and demonstrations on tools like OVE.com, Simulcast, PowerSearch, Sale Schedule & myPurchases, etc.
- Using the right tools to make confident buying decisions – both in-lane and online
- Incorporating Manheim’s mobile technology into your everyday processes
- Best practices for listing vehicles that sell with the myMobileListing tool
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Car buyer Dionne M. talks to us about how a dealership can quickly lose her as a customer by not focusing on her needs.
2014 Automotive Buyer Influence Study
This study from IHS Automotive and AutoTrader.com shows the sources currently influencing vehicle purchases.
Video: Rick Wainschel Reveals New Insights about the CPO Owner Experience
Rick Wainschel, VP of Automotive Insights at ... read more.
Video: 2014 CPO Market Overview from Economist Tom Webb
Manheim's Chief Economist, Tom Webb, gives us an ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.